Coming up to the end of our first quarter in 2017 we have a couple of really great product announcements to make.
Today we’re happy to announce that our new event manager is available to all customers. This whole new section in Vero gives you the ability to view and analyse your schema of incoming events. See which events trigger your campaigns, create placeholder events and even fire test events to help you debug and test out your email workflows. This feature represents our commitment to ensuring your data is transparent and easily accessible in Vero. We have even more to come. While this is still a beta release, we have made it available to everyone and think it is ready for the prime time.
Customer search improvements
Searching for a customer is now faster and more accurate throughout the app. You no longer need to search for the full ID or email address to receive results, partial searches now also work.
Better support for RTL content
Email content and subject lines now support Right-to-Left written content (for languages such as Arabic). These changes are reflected not only in the emails being sent out but also in the previews so you can see exactly what the content will look like. Note: we cannot guarantee that the recipient’s email client will support RTL content but have done our best to send it in the correct format.
- fixFixed an issue where campaigns could not be renamed.
- fixCustomer profile ‘last seen’ statement has been corrected to show when the customer was ‘first seen’.
- fixBatch send estimates no longer show confusing minus number estimates.
- fixFixed an issue where commas in label names were stopping campaigns from saving.
- fixA rare issue where trigger events could not be changed on a campaign was fixed.
- fixFixed an issue where liquid code was not being rendered correctly in the email content preview when using comparison operators.
- fixThe invite a team member page has been updated to match the look and feel of our login and sign up pages.
- soonReports Beta. We will be running a beta program of the updated reports section very soon. Our intention is to let you opt in or out of the new reports whilst in beta. Stay tuned.