- [log-label type=”feature”] We released the ability to Archive your Templates and Segments. Previously you could delete Segments and Templates but only if they were not being used by Campaigns. In the case of Newsletters, this prevented most from being deleted. Archiving now keeps a record of all Segments and Templates for future reference or recovery but ensures they are not displayed by default.
- [log-label type=”feature”] We released the ability to Archive your Campaigns across Newsletters, Behavioral and Transactional emails. Time to get spring cleaning!
- [log-label type=”feature”] We added the ability for you to submit Forms via AJAX.
- [log-label type=”update”] We improved our Recurring Newsletters tool so that the default timezone is the timezone you have setup for your Project, rather than UTC. A simple but useful improvement!
- [log-label type=”update”] Our Match email as master feature (details around this here) is a Labs feature that ensures there are no duplicate email addresses, alongside user IDs, in the system. We made an improvement for an edge case where customers would track a user with an ID and not an email, and later update the email, to ensure this scenario was also de-duplicated.
- [log-label type=”update”] When conducting a search for a user or sending yourself a Preview email, or viewing a Browser Preview, if you paste in an email address that is an exact match for a user, Vero will return the result instantly, so you don’t have to wait to for the search to return. Less waiting.
- [log-label type=”update”] Added better alerting for scheduling Newsletters in Test mode to help you identify scenarios where you are likely to send your test addresses a large number of emails.
- [log-label type=”fix”] Fixed a nasty bug that was preventing some Unsubscribe webhooks from posting correctly. This has now been resolved 100%. Accuracy matters.
- [log-label type=”fix”] Improved caching on Preview emails when using External Attributes.