The holiday season is the most important time of year for email marketers. For most retailers and e-commerce businesses, it consumes nearly a quarter of their year, starting in November and ending in January.
Email volume goes way up during this time, meaning consumers are exposed to more noise than normal. Studies have shown, however, that as email volume increases, so do open rates. Shoppers rely on email to find out about deals and promotions.
There are a number of ways to capitalize on the holiday rush, which is why we are offering a 12-week holiday email marketing course this year. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Lesson 1: Triple Your Sales
- Lesson 2: Capitalize on the Holiday Rush
- Lesson 3: The Secret of Selling Less for More
- Lesson 4: The Art and Science of Subject Lines
- Lesson 5: Lessons from the World’s Smartest Retailer
- Lesson 6: The Tools You Need to Succeed
- Lesson 7: The Easiest Way to Grow Your List
- Lesson 8: Hacks to Save You Time and Money
- Lesson 9: An Intro to Behavioral Email
- Lesson 10: The Email Marketer’s Checklist
- Lesson 11: The Science of the CTA
- Lesson 12: After the Sale
There will also be two live Q&A’s with our founder (and true email expert) Chris Hexton. Here are the details.
How much does the course cost?
Nothing, it’s free.
How does it work?
You’ll get a new lesson each Monday morning, starting September 15.
What do I have to lose?
When does registration close?
How do I sign up?
Just enter your email below. That’s it.
Have questions? Just let us know in the comments or email us.