How Can We Make The Vero Email Marketing Blog More Useful?
- Last updated
On this page
We put a lot of time and effort into writing posts for the Vero blog. As a team we all acknowledge the blog as the perfect way to share awesome email marketing stories and stats to help you do better.
We’d love to hear how we could make the blog better for you – from you, the readers!
The following 7 questions should give you a framework to provide some feedback. We’ve created a Google Form to make it faster for you to pass along your answers. Here’s a summary:
- How big is your company?
- What topics interest you?
- How often do you read posts on the Vero blog?
- What do the posts on the Vero blog deliver that other blogs do not?
- On a scale of 0-10, how likely would you be to recommend the Vero blog to a friend?
- Is there a specific question you want us to answer on this blog?
- What 1-3 other blogs to you read regularly?
Whether you get a small amount of value from the posts you read here or a huge amount we want to ensure you get more value. If you could take 30 seconds to answer these questions (most are multiple choice) that’d be awesome.
Click here to answer the questions
…also feel free to leave a comment below :).
Want to send more personalized mobile and email messages to your users?
Check out Vero, customer engagement software designed for product marketers. Message your users based on what they do (or don't do) in your product.
Learn more about Vero and consider signing up for a free trial. No credit card required.